Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Blog

I keep deleting the blogs that I had created. Hopefully this one sticks!

Basically, I will be chatting about raising my son as naturally as I can, arts and crafts projects that I attempt, and also anything and everything Navy!

Currently, I am working on two projects and realizing how much I love Mod Podge! This is my first time using it in crafts. This is really my first time doing crafts other than making jewelry or crocheting. I suppose I am a novice. :)

At this moment, I am taking care of our son, Owen, who is a little over 3 months, and also taking care of my husband, Shamus, because he recently had nose and uvula surgery and is out of it completely. So much fun! This is the most work I have done since I have had our son! Normally, people help me out and lot more with things, but I have to rely on myself completely. It is not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I am cleaning and getting crafts done, so I think I am doing quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment